Wednesday, February 6, 2013

[Accessory] DBrand Skin

I just applied the Titanium skin to the back of my Nexus 4. It fits perfectly, and really feels nice. I can't speak for the other skins, but the titanium one at least feels smooth when running your fingers down the vertical lines, and makes the back of the phone a bit less slippery (I still won't trust it on any slanted platform for fear of it sliding off). 

It looks really sleek and matches the color of the silver rim around the screen, which is also the same color as the volume and power buttons.

There are cutouts for the camera, flash, and speaker, as well as the Nexus logo itself - the rest is uninterrupted (it covers the LG logo, the small writing on the bottom, and doesn't add any DBrand branding either). About the Nexus logo - it looks really sharp. It is beneath the glass back, and as such looks noticeably deeper giving a nice depth effect. It still stands out as it's very shiny compared to the less shiny skin.

If I didn't just put the skin on myself, I'd think the back of the phone was meant to look as it does now.

I'd suggest a DBrand skin if your electronic is supported (iPhone 4, 4S, 5, Nexus 4 &7, Galaxy S 3, iPads as well as PS3, XBox and the PS Vita). 

DBrand is the self-proclaimed "Boss of vinyl skins" with the mission to "Save the world from inferior skins, one device at a time". I can vouch for this. You can find out more on their website, http://dbrand.com/index.php?main_page=index

No comments:

Post a Comment