Saturday, December 8, 2012

First, a bit about me...

Android is an ever-expanding multiverse it seems, and I'm going to try my best tohelp you keep ontop of everything new, upcoming, and exciting that is mobile phone related - but with a special emphesis towards android

I'm 18 years old, live in Canada, and have a special plave in my heart for technology. I am currently typing this on my Nexus 7, and in my pocket is the HTC One X. For reasons you'll learn of later (in future posts), I have already ordered the Nexus 4 and it's due for delivery in late January.

I'm going to keep this first post short, as there isnt any real information to write about. I'm here, and feel free to email me with any questions, comments, suggestions, or whatever is on your mind. I'm also available for Google+ Hangouts if your into that, and im also on twitter @QandAndroid. My email is QandAndroid@gmail.com, and check back soon for new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment